Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 2 and 3


Closing my day 2 I did everything and a little bit more. I worked out on my lunch break I got in 50 mins of cardio and an ab work out. Showered up and back to work. I was lucky and got off a little early so that gave me ahead start on my night to get things in!! I have not been able to contribute to a Friday snack day in a while at work so I decided to be nice and make the staff lunch. I went by the store and got what I need to make brownies and can home. I start to make my spaghetti and then when I had everything going I was ready to create my brownies then I find out I DID NOT HAVE FREAKING OIL.. MAN!!! So instead I made cookies. I finished up the dinner I was creating for the staff at work. And I clean up my kitchen. Then called my son down and fed him, we had a little convo watched some TV and sent him off to bed and then I GOT MY WORK OUT on.
After my wonderful work out, I got a call from my BESTfriend/sista, cousin Charo. We had a much need convo and while I chatted away with her I cleaned up the rest of the house. I ended the convo with my love and started on my homework. I complete a few task on my school to do list then got bored. ADHD (Joking) then started to Google and Facebook. I Googled all kinds of crazy stuff.. songs, people, just up till 3 am for no reason.
Ok so one thing that I did Google that really took me for a loop.  Why in the heck does 
Zooey Deschanel

Zooey and Katy
Zooey Deschanel (from The New Girl, which by the way I so love!!! Sucha cute little show!! ) looks just like Katy Perry, and then they look like Emily Blunt what the confusion!! Lol But I still adore Katy Perry. She is by far my favorite then on to Zooey Deschanel. 
Emily Blunt
Once my Lovee got home he made me close my laptop and cuddle up and go to sleep.
Day 3
Well since I went to bed at about 3:30am almost 4am. Waking up and exercising was OUT OF THE QUESTION!!! So I go up ran around the house like a craziest women at 6pm to get out of the house and follow my love to drop our car off at the shop. But made it to work a little late but still in a great mood and ready for the day and night to come!! Toooooo beeeeee continued.. lol

Until I write again, Until you read again,
Kisses and Misses

No comments:

Post a Comment