Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Let me introduce myself!!!

Well let me start off by saying thank you for reading my BLOG.. I have wrote a few and for some reason I end up given up on them, But I will be trying my hardest not to give in and give up on this one!! :)

Well First off my name is Anyika and I am married to a Floyd and together we have 2 amazing little boys. Our oldest is my son and he is 10 years old, and our youngest is his son 8 years old. We've had some dramatic changes within the last year and I have lost my spark. I am usually known as "The Ray of Sunshine" but lately I have been a "Cloud of Darkness". I have lost a lot of friends and I'm learning that they were not friends just users enjoying the ride. I stay less than 2 miles from some and you would think I life in another state. But we will discuss this more down the line..

I lost my way and for the next few months I will be finding my way back.. and writing my way through this journey... So sit back and relax and laugh with me be angry with me cry with me be surprised with me and many more..  

Thanks again.. and please subscribe....

Until I write again, until you read again,
Kisses and Misses

No comments:

Post a Comment