Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wowzers!!!

Well today was an interesting day.. I smiled a lot worked a lot, but I'm starting to feel like "Me" again. Hate to speak to soon so today was just a pretty good day. I sure did enjoy my ride home from work. Brittany and I rolling windows done radio loud feeling good..

So I did day 3 of the DVD work out.. and all I can SAY IS WHAT WAS I THINKING ABOUT!!!! What did I get myself into?! Sheesh it was rough I made it through around 11 mins and 50 secs left on the DVD I laid on the floor ready to give up and Shaun T with his sexy self said, "..Come on push through you can do it" I couldn't let him down.. LOL



















YUMMY


Neways... I'm super tired and unable to move my WHOLE body hurts.. I just want to SLEEP, but I can't I have to wait for my love to get off so I can pick him up. One of the draw backs we are dealing with... down to one car..

I've been only seeing the glass EMPTY... Unable to view any positives in my life lately... But I'm starting to view the glass a bit different.. It is hard to race from one side of town to another back to another than to another... but THANK GOD we have one car to do it in instead of no car at all..

So I will enjoy and rest a little and wait for my lovee to call me..

Until I write again, Until you read again,
Kisses and Misses

No comments:

Post a Comment