Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The start of a new "Work-Out"

So on Monday I started a new work out called "INSANITY"
 and that it is... Well mind you I have had these DVD for about a year now.. I played around with them, but never fully used them to there potential. So since I put on about 10 POUNDS (aghhhhhhh) Enough is Enough!! Time for a change... So the work out states 60 day to a NEW YOU.. So I'm put this to test..

Well Monday, the first work out DVD was the "Fit test" to see where you are at the start of the work out program. AND MAN OH MAN am I out of shape... 15 minutes into the work out I thought I was about to DIE!!!! OXYGEN please!! But I made it through... The next day is  45 minutes of HECK SO for real HECK.. My WHOLE body is sore. I can't even image what day 3 has in store for me.. But I know what ever it is I will make it through.. Maybe LOL..

Until I write again, Until you read again,
Kisses and Misses

No comments:

Post a Comment