Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

4th Of July

4th of July!!!!

Family, BBQ, Games, and lots of love...

Well I can say I enjoyed my 4th of July it was nice and calm I hung out with my family, Laughed and ate and just enjoyed the simple things in life.. I didn't think my kids would have fire-a-works to self light I planned on driving and watching the fire-a-works show at the Red Rock Station... But Luckily my Aunt Kathy and My sons' dad brought some fire a works..


I had to do a meet up with MY sons' dad so he can give me the fire-a-works that he purchased for my son.. and I'm waiting in the car for my sons' dad to get to the "meet up spot" and I'm looking around and my son and I wasn't the only one waiting and or exchange fire-a-works... Its crazy I never wanted to be a "single" parent or having to deal with a "absent" parent.. Growing up in a home with my mom and dad and three sibling... and we all came from the same mom and dad.. You just feel like this is the way life should be.. BUT human error, grow up and do the unthinkable... LOL at myself...  Anyways..

I was expecting my hubby and my cousin Jarel to light the fire-a-works, like the pass few years, but my hubby was called to work and I was informed that my cousin "graduate" My oldest to be able to light fire-a-works this year!!! o_O... Watching my 10 year light the fireworks was a bit uneasy but after a while I calmed down and let him go..

Lil ol' me


Sitting there watch my kids laugh and play with each other still Wows me that for step-brothers they are so alike and get along so good!! Its was a great day...



Myles and I


Machari


My Oldest




The kids


My babies

Until I write again, Until you read again,
Kisses and Misses

3 comments: