Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Sent from above...

Me and the kids
Its Friday!!!! What a wonderful day this Friday turned out to be.. My nephew Rodney Jr. asked me a few days ago if he could come over and spend some time with me and I was OVER joyed and excited.. I haven't seen my nephew in about 4 years..
So today was the day and I was a bit nervous, I came down with a case of the what ifs... What if he changes his mind.. What if he doesn't like me... What if he doesn't get along with my boys? Thoses dang what ifs.. but I calmed myself down pull it together and travel the distance to pick him up..

I was let in the house by a man.. I waited nervously for him to come from the back and when he walked out my heart dropped to my stomach he looked like a younger brighter version of my father/brother.. and he walked right up to me and gave me the BIGGEST TIGHTEST hug.. and my mind and heart was instantly at ease...
Started the journey to get back home and in the backseat the kids were all talking and playing as if they hang out all the time not missing a beat... it was so cute!! But my kids get along good with people and the fact that his their 'big cousin" made it that much easier..
I'm enjoying myself and my time with my boys and nephew watching them play games and be silly..

dead stare!!
  I've been missing my daddy so much and to see him in one of our kids is just so wonderful!!! So I can only say my NEPHEW was heaven sent!!!


Silliness




Until I write again, Until you read again,
Kisses and Misses

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness! Y'all and those faces! LOL. It is a beautiful thing to reunite with family. There is family that I haven't seen in a while and this made me wonder why that is...life is too short so I will be making some phone calls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl they crazy!! Had me being silly.. but it is too short!! Let me know how it goes.. :)

    ReplyDelete