Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 3,4, 5, and 6

Day 3,4, 5, and 6

Well let me update you the rest of my Friday. So as I told you I had to drop my car off at the shop and what I was hoping to be a minor repair ENDED up not being so minor! So I went from being in a great mood to super sad border line DEPRESSED. I sadly did not work out at all that day I could not find the energy. I felt as if had been hit in the stomach 1,001 times and this was the final blow. I knew that we were at the bottom building our way back up. After Friday I felt that we fell about 5 more feet into a deeper hole. We are already playing caught up and now we had to fix this car and it just made matters even worst. ((crying)) 

So I laid down Friday night feeling weak and defeat. I felt broken and no one could fix it. I cried and cried and pray to just let it all be over with that I was not strong enough to continue to fight a losing battle. I felt that my son would be better off with out me dragging him down in this mess with me. But I woke up in the arms of my love. He held me tight and after he felt me move. He whispered I’m right here and it will be okay. I do not know why but whenever he says that. I feel that it will be he seems so sure about it. He has no question in his voice. It is like he can see in the future and he just knows. He pulled me in even closer and before I know it our hearts started to beat at the same time as one like our bodies are have their own conversation I felt completely at ease and fell back asleep.
Day 4
I still felt a bit sadden about the situation. But I felt a little better. I still had a million things going through my head what about this what about that, how are we going do this and make through that. Still no morning exercise. I did my homework and caught up on the class room discussions. My holiday party for my job was at 3pm so I had to do some running around before I had to get dress for that. I had got my stepSON a cell phone but it was working properly and I need to find out what was going on with it. After I did my running around I took the boys to hang out with their Uncle Adrian for a while, so we could go to my works’ holiday party. 

After, I got dolled up for my holiday party and my moms’ dinner we head out. We arrived at my holiday party after a 45 min drive and I was disappointed it was not a dinner or a party at all. They closed out a bar area and had veggies trays and you had to buy your own drinks. Not even a free drink, or free soda of tea. I do not drink anymore so it really did not bother me. But it was a waste of drive, and time. I did get to see my friend Jenelle she moved to a different location, and I miss her so much it was great seeing her! But I did not know anyone, but her, my boss, and a couple of the other people that work at my location, so it was awkward. We left after an hour. 

I headed to my mommy’s dinner at the hash house! I had a blast that took my mind off of everything I been worrying about. 
My mom and I

My cousin brought me dinner, and we laugh and talked I enjoyed every moment of it!! 
My cousin and I


They cousin gave me a ride home to my mister that was waiting for me. I watched him play his game we thought about stepping out but instead we stayed in and enjoyed each others company and got some much needed rest. Sadly I still did no working out.
Day 5
Sunday morning, I still in depress mode. I got up and I wanted to work out but I laid back down and watched football with my honey! The Panthers vs. the Texans and it was a great game. The Panthers won, so we were HAPPY 28 to 13!! I am so in love with me some Cam Newton. 
Superman Newton
 He is has such a pretty smile!! The day kind of flew by we pick up the boys went window shopping at Walmart. I need a new ball and I want a sparring kit and a punching bag. So I went a looked at prices. Then we rode around to some other place and I just enjoyed my kids and hubby. We ended up coming home and I did not feel like working out I did my homework and checked on the class discussion, and I called it a GOODNIGHT!!



Day 6
Well today I am feeling better!! But still I did not work out this morning. I plan on working out tonight when I get home. I am thinking of going to Air-obics, but I am not sure. We will see how the day goes…

Thanks for reading and FOLLOWING.. :)

Until I write again, Until you read again,
Kisses and Misses

No comments:

Post a Comment