Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 7 and 8


Day 7
I was telling you that I had an appointment for a training session after work, but she canceled on me so picked up the boys and did some window shopping. I found a great deal at Walmart for buy one game get one half off so I felt like that was a sign from GOD to just be like just get them something and it will all work its self out. So I went home messed around on the computer for awhile and my hubby came home and we went to the store and did a LITTLE Christmas shopping. My hubby and I just got the boys a couple of games and action figures. But I feel a lot better; I was really feeling bad about not getting them something. So I had to put a bill or two on the back burner. When I got home I was suffering from buyers’ remorse and did not feel like working out. I just wanted to sleep the guilt of being irresponsible off.
Day 8
I woke up in the middle of the night out of a deep sleep to find out it was only 2am and I was sleep for only and hour but I felt so refreshed like I had slept hours. I got down on my knees and prayed to God to just help me let go. I played on YouTube for about an hour or so and felt sleepy, so back to sleep I went.
My hubby woke me up to say goodbye as he was off to work! I do not know what it was but I just felt better! I felt relaxed. My neck was not hurting and I did not have the headache I usually wake up with. I did not go through the list while I laid in the bed like I usually do every morning. (Do I have gas in my car? Do I have enough money just in case I don’t have gas? I have to wash clothes? I need to clean the bathrooms? I need to vacuum? What am I going to wear to work? Are there dishes in the sink? Is it trash day? Did they take the trash out? How many days til Friday? And the list goes on!!!) Nope I just hopped out of bed did my morning duties. I put on some work out clothes. Drunk down a quick 16 oz of water and got it in!! I did 30 mins on the elliptical, then I did 8 rounds of jump roping, then 6 rounds of abs then did 37 straight sit ups. A friend of mind said she is trying to do 100 straight and she is already up to 74. I told her I’m coming for her!! LOL
Well I planned on working out on my lunch break but I did not get to do it my co-worker needed to go out for lunch so I gave her a ride and took a lot longer than I planned. But I did not mind she always does stuff for me so it was cool. I was supposed to meet with someone tonight for a training session but she had to cancel scheduling conflict. I don’t mind I know that this time of the year is busy for people. So we are going to meet up tomorrow. So when I get home I am run through a new set of exercises I have been working on, or see if my friend is busy and go hang out with her. I will be training her for two days a week after the New Year!! It almost time for me to blow this popsicle stand.. LOL I wish me luck I want to get at least 45 mins of activity tonight!!

Until I write again, Until you read again,
Kisses and Misses

No comments:

Post a Comment