Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ending day 8

Day 8
Let me tell you about the end of my day 8. I came home instantly I was SUPER irritated. I actually had a good day today that was until I got home. Which is weird I usually do not let much get to me but it was like REALLY. I need somebody to do something other than me!! So as soon as I walk in the door I notice I asked my hubby to restart the dry and it had not been done!! The boys wanted to decorate the Christmas tree so I thought my hubby was going to bring it in from the garage but nope it was not done. So I pull the tree and decoration in the house. I changed into my work out clothes and began to get it all done. I had to wash clothes, clean up, dish sweep and mop and I wanted to work out and I was not going to make it work. And of course I did, I am not sure if it is the lack of sleep or food but ever room I walked in pissed me off. No one knows how to hang up a jacket or put their shoes up. I was walking from room to room picking up hats, jackets, clothes, and shoes. If I leave my shoes they will stay there until I put them away, But oh well I do it all the time not sure why it pissed me off so bad today. I need to work out and hopefully that would make it all better.

I got in 30 mins of cardio, legs and abs. Plus I washed the clothes, cleaned up everyone’s everything everywhere. Cleaned the kitchen I got it in!

Until I write again, Until you read again,
Kisses and Misses

No comments:

Post a Comment