Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

"Your wife is lucky to have a man like you"


I really think I have a serious attitude problem tonight! Not sure why, but like I said maybe lack of sleep or food. I was on Facebook and I was looking around at my friends post and a male friends writes, “I cooked my wife dinner, made her a bath and pick out some new Christmas PJs from Wal-mart the ones she likes”.

So I post a comment, “About time you do something sweet for her for a change!! LOL. I love you two you guys are so freaking cute.” Now his wife does not have a Facebook page. My friend loves his wife and she loves him. He does not post comments for her to see. He posts them because he just does. And this random thirsty female!! (I inboxed him to check who she was before I blasted on her after the comment she left. She is a chick that knows one of his friends and he just accepted her just because)

She replies, “Your wife is so lucky to have a man like you, she better take good care of you ;)!!”

So this is when I inbox my friend and tell him, “you know I’m about to do it right” and he inboxes me back. “Yep.”

So I go to check on my son and then come back to the computer. New comment from my friend and a few other folks.

Now I post, “Well I just want to say that it is COMMON sense that no one person is lucky to have the other person! They are LUCKY to have each other. Have you ever heard BEHIND every GOOD man is a GOOD woman”

 She post, “That is what sorry ass woman tell themselfs to make them feel better. LMFAO”….

OKAY so like I said before I usually do not go there with people but this BITCH pissed me off. SO I WENT THERE!! And I post, “Ummm number one its themselves and let me guess you never had a good man because you such a great woman?? Well let me tell you I am married to a great man and that is because I am a great woman! If you teach and guide man and let him teach and guide you together you will be great!! If you hold your man down and let him know that you are his rib and you have his back, that you will do any and everything for him. He will do the same thing for you. That makes him go out and buy you PJ and cook you dinner and make you a bath. Because of all you do in his eyes you worth any and everything. SO to some random female that’s never played this role it will seem like he’s “a good man” for being sweet to his wife. But to another woman it will seem like an everyday thing.”

Here she goes again, “You don’t know me cuz!”

I know it is time to walk away but I just had to do it, “Ummm no ma’am I do not know you. What I know it that for you to leave that comment you don’t know the golden rule. So I just need to inform you. Lucky you I am the Best friend and not the MRS. But ladies we all know if you got a dude that is not about doing better for himself sitting around being a bum, and you with him and you not pushing him to make a move then what position are you playing? You’ll be on Facebook hyping up someone else man for something your man not doing? IJS. But M*#@* Ima get off your post now, thanks ladies for your wonderful replies I knew I wasn’t the only one that thinks like this. And for you Miss La’#$%@&$*#& it’s just an opinion. Have a nice night ;0)”

So this is not in my character at all!! Some random female posted a comment on my husband Facebook page that said,

“She gotta love u with all her being…She’s a lucky woman :)”

REALLY BECAUSE HE OPENS MY DOOR? I coulda let her have it… But that’s not me I just ignored that dumb old comment. That means that I should love the man that works at my favorite restaurant we use to go so much as soon as he sees me he comes to hold the door for me!! LOL..

So now her friend is inboxing me. Letting me know that I was foul and disrespectful “Cuz”.

I replied “And? I’m need your “home-girl” to stop low key hitting on my friends man.”

LOL that was my comedy for the NIGHT, well Morning..



Until I write again, Until you read again,
Kisses and Misses

No comments:

Post a Comment