Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 6 and 7


The rest of day 6
Well I told you all I was thinking about going to Air-obics and I did I went and got my jump on for 1 hour and I even taught the warm up. I was so nervous on the microphone. Everyone was looking at me waiting for me to tell them what to do next. LOL But it was fun!! I think I am ready for the big show. Next year I will be an instructor for maybe 2 more class a week. I am excited but I need to work on my fitness so I can make it all the way through the class with as much energy as I started the class with. But anyway my hubby and the boys joined me at the Jump place. But they did not take the class with me. They just jumped and flipped about on together. Then we stopped by my aunt’s house to see them. Its been awhile. I miss my cousins little boys soooo much they are so cute. I have to say that was a great day!!!
Day 7
This morning no work out for me my son had a doctor’s appointment that lasted way to long. His appointment was at 8:20am and did not finish until 10:45am. That pissed me right off early in the morning. But I was still okay. Dropped the boys off to see and spend the day with my husband’s dad. So I headed off to work. I get a call from my son pharmacy and his medicine is $55!! I’m like really!! Why me!! This just does not make any sense at all!!I can not catch a break. So it’s like what to do!!
Well I have not worked out yet. But I have to train someone tonight so that will be a work out and then I will work out when I get home. I have to start back eating right as well. But being broke it’s hard, I either don’t eat or eat what ever I can. But I have to try harder. Because I feel better when I’m fit!! Well wish me luck on my night going as planned!! :)

Thanks for reading and FOLLOWING.. :)

Until I write again, Until you read again,
Kisses and Misses

No comments:

Post a Comment